HEALTHY LIFESTYLE = Lose Weight? but Still Enjoy Your Favorite Food?Ask me how!

LOSE/GAIN WEIGHT NOW ASK ME HOW?!
BEFORE: weight 70kg, have migraine problem, period pain, size jeans 36 inch.

AFTER(5 Month ONLY): weight 57kg, no more migraine problem, no more period pain problem and loose 6 inch,now i can wear a jeans at size 30inch
The bonus that i get is, my energy level is improved, and also i get my ideal shaping body.
I only have to changes my bad breakfast to healthy breakfast,n without exercise, and also with full of nutritional intake...
now, i've lose over 12kg in 5 month
HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Name:
Email Address:
How Can I Help You? LOSE WEIGTH?
GAIN WEIGHT?
IMPROVE SKIN?
BODY SHAPING?
EXTRA INCOME?(PART TIME/FULL TIME)
Phone Number :
Address :
Facebook :

Click here to put a form like this on your site.

Friday, December 17, 2010

hadiah paling istimewa dalam idop aq

dlm idop aq...ari jd aq yg k 14 tahun...
hehe..aq dpt adiah pling istmewa dr mk aq..
ehhe.
aq dapat seorgg adik..
nmenyer Muhammad Afiq Zuhaili Bin Zulkiflee..
ehee..adk aq nie adik yg ke 3...
bwh aq Mohamad Amirul Zuhaili Bin Zulkiflee...
pastu Nurul Amierra Bin Zulkiflee....
eheh..ape yg istimewa pasal afiq nie ielah..dye lahir 22hb..dkt cgt ngn bufday aq..3 ari lpas tuh..
eheh..aq cyg mereke sume..
sbb dieorgg sume dgr cakap aq..hahahahaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment